| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Casper, Wy in November is very cool at 0.6 °C (33.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.7 °C (21.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in November is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A paltry 19.6mm (0.8in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:15 long and the longest day is 10:13 long with an average length of 9:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Casper, Wy November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Casper, Wy, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Casper, Wy:
- Crow Agency, Mt, Usa - 308.9 kms (191.9 miles) NNW
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 336.4 kms (209 miles) NW
- Sheridan, Wy, Usa - 209.6 kms (130.2 miles) N
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 185.1 kms (115 miles) W
- Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa - 110.9 kms (68.9 miles) SSW
- Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa - 272.1 kms (169.1 miles) S
- Rapid City, South Dakota, Usa - 291.3 kms (181 miles) ENE
- Rapid City (Airport), Sd, Usa - 292.9 kms (182 miles) ENE
- Hay Springs, Ne, Usa - 282.2 kms (175.4 miles) E
- Hot Springs, Sd, Usa - 282.2 kms (175.4 miles) E
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 165.1 kms (102.6 miles) E
- Alliance, Ne, Usa - 315.7 kms (196.2 miles) ESE
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 157.7 kms (98 miles) SE
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 262.8 kms (163.3 miles) ESE
- Laramie, Wy, Usa - 190.1 kms (118.1 miles) SSE
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 239.1 kms (148.6 miles) SE
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 295 kms (183.3 miles) SE
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 283.5 kms (176.1 miles) SSE